Meet The InnoVAtor Series
Watch this informative interview with Mark Baxter, Deputy Executive Director, Connectivity & Collaboration Services (CCS). Hear Mr. Baxter talk with Jim Gfrerer, former CIO of the VA, about Mr. Baxter’s leadership priorities and CSS’s role in providing technology solutions to VA lines of business.
Watch this interview with Wallace French, Executive Director, VA Financial Technology Service (FTS),”VA’s version of a FinTech”.
You’ll hear how FTS is involved in many of VA’s largest IT transformation programs including EHRM and Supply Chain Modernization… and so much more.
Watch This Informative Interview
You’ll learn about the vast responsibilities of the Software Product Management (SPM) team in support of VA meeting its sacred mission of serving our Veterans.
This interview discusses the enormous number of software applications managed by SPM – over 1,200! These applications are both customer-facing and internal. You’ll also hear about the tools used in SPM to fulfill Mr. McCune’s future plans for this group.
Executive Director, Infrastructure Operations (IO)
Aired on September 16, 2022
Dep. Exec. Director, Infrastructure Operations (IO)
Aired September 30, 2022
Reggie Cummings, Executive Director, Infrastructure Operations, sits with Bill James, President of Federal Business, LLC. Their conversation covers a wide area including Mr. Cumming’s background, the size and scope of his operation, and why he’s so excited about the future.
This interview complements the interview with Reggie Cummings. Mr. Krebs discusses what drives the 2,200 person Infrastructure Operations (IO) as it supports the sacred mission of Veterans Affairs.
* Meet The InnoVAtor is a series of interviews with executives working to usher innovative solutions into the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Watch this 4-part videos series and we guarantee you’ll learn things you never knew.
Links You Need To Click
- Office of Procurement Acquisition and Logistics webpage on T4NG contractors. Click here.
- VA Tech Incubator. This VA/OIT website outlines how industry developers can build solutions based on VA data. To see a video, click here.
- Veterans Affairs Strategic Plan, FY2022 to FY2028
- Myth Busters. VA clears up many of the myths on industry engagement in this two-page document. Take a look!